When discussing the safety and security of your loved ones, deciding on the right company to monitor your aging senior is of the utmost importance. Here are the six things you ought to search when looking for a medical alert system.
1. Transparent Pricing – Verify that the home medical alert system company posts its pricing plainly on their website. This is an important factor as many companies only discuss pricing once an inquiry call is initiated. By putting the prices on the web for everyone to see it insures there are no hidden costs and everyone is paying the same thing.
2. No Contracts – The process of deciding on the right medical alert device is daunting enough without having to sign a long-term contract. Verify that the procedure is hassle free, from the first ring to ordering to canceling your alarm.
3. Endless Call and Talk Time – Nothing is more soothing than learning that in any given circumstance, there is somebody paying special attention to you. The ability to push your personal emergency response system at anytime without having to worry about going over your limit is priceless.
4. Positive Track Record – Seniors are frequently the focus of con artists; verify the organization you pick is part of a reputable business and holds a better business bureau rating. It is important to pick a company with a long track record for ease of mind.
5. All American – Be sure the medical alert system company you choose has its call center based in America and that they speak only clear plain English. Never bargain on quality or consistency when choosing this type of product for the ones you love.
6. Brilliant Customer Care – When you’re using your hard earned cash to provide a safety product for your loved ones, verify your medical alert provider treats you like family, like a part of their gang.